Mark your calendars to Join us for the Level I Radiant Lotus Womens Qigong 50 Hr. Teacher Training taught by Founder of Radiant Lotus Qigong & Master Daisy Lee!
Daisy will be holding the Radiant Lotus Women's Qigong Level 1 Instructor Certification in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania. Pre-requisites are necessary, though women may attend on personal retreat for a lesser fee.
Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong was passed down to Daisy by her master teachers in China, Tibet and the West. This rejuvenating Qigong system has helped female practitioners from all walks of life to reclaim their health and empowerment. Numerous successful case studies amongst practitioners have prompted a major medical university in the USA to inquire about doing an official study on Radiant Lotus Women's Qigong.
PRACTITIONERS HAVE CITED:
. a reduction or elimination of cysts and benign tumors
. a reduction or elimination of fibrocystic breast disease
. a reduction or elimination of PMS symptoms such as painful periods, low back pain and emotional ups and downs
. a reduction or elimination of hot flashes and other hormonal imbalances
. more radiant skin
. increased strength and flexibility
. improved empathy - understanding of self and others
. increased energy and vitality during the day
. better sleep at night
. an improved ability to cope with work and home stress
. a sense of empowerment, hopefulness and general well-being
. feelings of inner peace and outer well-being.
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF PARTICIPANTS WHO MAY ATTEND:
1. Instructor Certification: $975 USD* (please read pre-requisites below)
2. Personal Health Retreat: $925 USD* (no pre-requisites needed - for personal, in-depth study only)
* prices do not include food or accommodations
Instructor Certification allows qualified female graduates to teach the RLWQ, Level 1 Program. The 'Instructor Certification' program is the same as the Personal Health Retreat, but those coming for Certification must fulfill the following:
1. Do an oral group presentation on the final day of the program.
2. Be able to capably demonstrate the techniques in the Level 1 program.
3. Commit to an additional 100 days of practice at home.
4. Pass an online exam after the 100 days of practice.
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING PRE-REQUISITES:
1. A solid foundation of Qigong knowledge, with at least 150 hours of documented training from this or another system of Qigong.
2. Teaching experience in Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga or another "movement and energy-based" modality.
3. Two (2) years of personal Qigong practice in this or other systems.
4. Candidates who have not had the opportunity to learn this system from Daisy directly must have taken classes with one of her certified RLWQ instructors or practiced with her 'Beginner Qigong for Women' DVD series (one green, one blue) for at least 30 hours.
July 14th-20th, from 9am-4pm (w/ Lunch Break)
TO ORDER DVD's:
Registration and Pre-requisite Details:
please email Cheri Trousil at firstname.lastname@example.org
please contact Gabrielle de Burke at email@example.com (including nearby airport, transportation and accommodations)
Daisy Lee is a respected leader in the Qigong world. She lectures and conducts workshops and instructor trainings internationally, with a specialty in women's health. Her signature program, Radiant Lotus Women's Qigong, is now taught by female instructors in 13 countries. The accompanying DVD series, "Beginner Qigong for Women' became a bestseller on Amazon within the first month of release. Daisy also teaches co-ed programs, including instructor certifications in 'Qigong for Cleansing' (Zhang Fu Gong) and ancient systems such as Wuji Hundun Qigong and Five Animal Qigong . She is the 59th generation lineage holder of Hua Tuo's original 5 Animal Frolics from Bo Zhou, China, a classic amongst Qigong systems.
Johns Hopkins, Mount Sinai and Women's College are a few of the hospitals that have invited Daisy to teach at their facilities, bringing Qigong to patients and medical staff alike. A popular speaker at Qigong and TCM conferences, she has taught at the NQA (was their keynote in 2013), the Immortal Sisters Conference, the Health, Beauty and Longevity Conference in Beijing, and others.
Daisy continues to inspire and empower people from all walks of life to take greater responsibility for their own health and well-being. Her students and private clients include war veterans, Olympic athletes, NASA engineers, the Deaf community and youth. She is the consummate "Wandering Taoist", traveling around the world to share Qigong teachings. For more information about Daisy's work, visit www.RadiantLotusQigong.com.